I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Growing Pains

by Lauren Roodt
While being a responsible blogger by checking up on my peers blogs I found a letter written by Cimone which struck home (hard).

Cimone wrote in her
letter exactly what I wished to write in mine but couldn’t find the words. I am pretty sure my parents know that I followed my ex-boyfriend to Rhodes. I thought I had convinced them that if I was going to do Journalism I wanted to go to the best Journalism school in SA, but like Cimone says- parents aren’t gullible. Rhodes has been a hellish night-mare because of him but also I wouldn’t have made it without him. He is my best friend (ironically). I am also highly strung like Cimone and I too am finding ways to settle down. I took this focus in my letter (see below) where I reminisced about the way I used to be liberated like a child. Cimone's story hit home, right on target and settled my worry that these growing pains only happened to me.

2 comments:

tradgeystrikesatthelollipopcircle said...

dont forget to add your name and surname at the top of every entry.

Anonymous said...

You write so well. I wish I had as much talent!:) My story about a bridge is about as creative as I get.