I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rhodes Military Initiation Process

Have any of you every wondered what happens to you after you get excluded? This is not something anyone should take likely! Rhodes has a secret army, ready to wage war... and do you know how they get soldiers? We have the answers right here. What you are about to see is highly classified information:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to get excluded just to be a super soldier!

Pixen said...

I'm so glad that psychopathic Rhodent is finally lifting the veil on the secret happening at Rhodes. You know, I had a friend who was excluded for a bit of tom-thievery, and I tried time and time again to contact him after his exclusion, but to no avail... I felt abandoned and alone, but now I know why he never replied! Thank you for giving me closure and peace on the issue. I have tried to tell all my friends about this fact, but none believe me... what more do they need to convince them? If anyone can help, please tell me.

Wraith said...

I am deeply touched by your sad tale! I personally have found a baseball bat an excellent way of getting others to see your point of view...

Tell me, this friend of yours, was his name "Alfie"?