I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Aisukurimu

Lauren Roodt
Ok so I am full to the brim with Japanese right now (for those of you who can't speak it- Aisukurimu is ice cream- get it?). But Japanese is not the only thing which I have had my full of lately. Dulce's ice cream is oozing through my veins and pumping with the fresh smell of mint-choc chip.

Ladies and Gentleman I present to you THE BEST Friday treat ever. Do yourself a favour and go down to Dulce's. It's not far along High Street. Just a few steps away from Mad Hatters. You will spot the welcoming blue umbrella's from a way back.

This has been our ritual since day one at Rhodes. Friday afternoon is a date with the ice creamc cream (wo)man. Strawberry and Chocolate combo's. Dulce's death by chocolate. Caramel Chip. Vanilla. Fudge. It has to be a sin.

Lately I was rewarded for my commitment to Dulce. Somehow the Dulce angels were above me because, being the responsible blogger that I am, I stumbled upon a very kind Shaun Okes who was giving away Dulce gift vouchers on his blog. I say it again... giving away Dulce gift vouchers. Now pardon me but no person in their right mind would do this and I hope that it is safe to assume that he lives in the bundu's where he has not been blessed by the gift which is Dulce.

Well, a short little finger exercise on the keyboard and the voucher was mine. So now I live in happy heaven as I will never be rid of the aisukurimu pumping in my veins.

No comments: