I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hyped!!

by Lauren Roodt
Tired? Tick. Bed? Yes please.Now? Hmmm maybe now-now. Wow, what do you know it's long past my bed time and yet I am still up. Why? I am procrastinating. I'm being stupid I know. I will regret this I am aware of it. I will get stressed- what's new. Haha. I am the master of procrastination. Tired? Tick. Sleepy? Jip. Bed? Totally. So why not?!? Um gotta check my Facebook.

I should be learning my Xhosa vocab. I should study for my soc test. I really should start my Ling assignment. I honestly need to start learning my Japanese. Oh so much to do so little time! LIES!

Procrastination: the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time. I am the master! I would rather sit here and type on my blog all night than write the darn essay or learn the list of vocab. Procrastination: the easiest thing you will ever learn at university. Need a crash course - ask me. I've been in the business for years.

My biggest tip. Don't do it! The truth... you will. How do you prepare yourself? You can't. So sit back, watch House, paint your nails, vacuum your room, do what ever it takes not to do your work!

No comments: