I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shoots of Life

Hey hey. Go have a look at my photo blog if you like photography. Wait, now that I say this I suddenly feel very vain. Oh well go check out my stuff. Basically it's all strategy so that I have more to write on the application form for JMS 3. What? Time is money. And the sooner I start the better.


This years portfolio was about as empty as a Rhodents bottle of Crackling. It was an exercise in 'ego demolishment'. While standing waiting for the over worked Jac Lab printers to spew my work out I snuck a few sneaky peaks at the others JMS 2 applications which were dribbling out. They were thick and full of extra articles and interesting work. Damn mine only had a silly certificate and an article I did for my vac work (although it was front page- beat that).


This whole porfolio business is really ridiculous. It should be based on marks and thats it. It is an act of cruel bias. One question they ask... are you differently abled... why does this matter? Its your brain that counts nothing else. This is an academic institution not a sports ground. Yes I sound mean but honestly, if they can put that on their form then can someone put that their mom died this year? It is exactly the same thing! In fact mom dying seems worse to me. It's just something that suck out its fat bruised thumb at me. No biggie. I don't know about you but I would rather know that I got in to JMS 2 because I will do the best job and have the skills to do it and not just because I have a dud leg.

But back to the main cause of my post... go have a look at my pics. Leave comments, constructive crits, anything really.

Loving and leaving, Mooks



No comments: