I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just beacuse im paranoid, doesn't mean im not being followed...


I'm an Oppidan and the most part of my day entails me walking to and from my digs, this could be on varying hours of the day of course. With these sometimes day but mostly night walks, I have found myself to be growing ever the more paranoid about my surroundings and whether in fact I am being followed, by humans or even something more bizarre.

As I walk down Beaufort Street, I always get the feeling that I am not alone, as though something or someone is following me. Now mind you even though the thought of this does not spark great feelings of comfort from within, it does somehow get me asking the question, what is the distinction between paranoia and actual fact. People seem to somehow dismiss other people's thoughts that they are not willing to buy into as either paranoia or just plain stupid. Wonder how you'll feel if one day I get kidnapped by that very things that's been following me, hope you are all wracked with guilt.

But on a serious note, whats real and whats not. whose real and whose not? Did i really write this article or is some spirit manifesting itself through me, trying to show you my fellow Rhodents that it exists. Why do we believe the 'things' that are presented to us as truths??? all i know is that just because I may be paranoid, doesn't mean I'm not being followed

No comments: