I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Wizard of Oz

Ok so I have 20 minutes to write 200 words... that is 10 words per minute excluding the breaks during which I stop to take a sip of the BOILING hot water next to me.

I have never, never, never experienced heat as extreme as this. I live where it is known to snow one month and then two months later it is a scorching day but this is something completely new to my blood. It burns! I can't think, can't sleep and definately cannot concentrate on that bloody Journ portfolio which is due tomorrow.

We had our Res photo today. Dress code- wait for it- black. Black?! Why?! After two minutes in the sun I was sweating more than a fat man on a tread-mill. It is intense! Grahamstown is known to throw out some pretty strange weather patterns but this is just too much!

Thank goodness for my granny's old fan. Cranked up to full blast (screw the electricity bill- I'm hot) it relieves my sticky skin. Without it I worry that I may melt away like the Wicked Witch of the West.

Yours in melting,
Lauren

No comments: