I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

What we are all about

Most Blogs are useless, informative and dull... We on the otherhand are as keen as wolverine hunters, as useful as six-ply toilet paper and the furthest thing from dull since luminous colours came out. So if you are into useless, informative and dull blogs, go play in traffic. Otherwise join us and rule the world!

MAKE YOUR MARK!

For those of you who find that you do not feel fulfilled just reading this blog and actually want to post something of your own, you can send your posts to:

editor.of.the.psychopathic@gmail.com

You wont regret it!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Finding Light in Dark Places Whilst Admiring the Moon Light


And here I stand, wincing the night away and kissing the lipless, which is a constant beginning of everything. Knowing that caring is creepy and causes a weird divide when turning in a square. Girl sailors don’t need sea legs or sleeping lessons when a comet appears, the past the pending, your algebra. Red rabbits can’t teach the new slang, contradictory to popular belief, and as the split needles and phantom limbs turn on me black waves appear, one by one all day... and as the young pilgrims pass, Saint Simon, but mine’s not a high horse, I guess we are all just pressed in a book that winds down those chutes to narrow, oh inverted world, why does nature bear such a vacuum? Could we perhaps use pink bullets in Australia? We built a raft and we floated, can you not remember Pam Berry, and we fell into a winter slide. Alas my seventh rib is gone for good to those bold city girls. Girl inform me, is this truly the celibate life? Those to come is the girl on the wing, and there are no barking sparrows, only emptiness to dwell upon. In the end we’re just left eating sties from elephant’s eyes. So says I!

1 comment:

Mooks said...

WOW WOWEE WA!! You have blown me over an knocked me backwards- twice! is this yours!!?? hectic- please explain it to me!